Resurfacing streets in Quincy
Beginning Friday, September 14th for the next four weeks, weather permitting, Diamond Construction Company will begin to mill and resurface various streets throughout the city of Quincy.
The streets to be resurfaced as part of the 2018 Motor Fuel Tax Asphalt Maintenance Program are as follows:
1. Maple Street, 4th to 5th Streets
2. Colonial Court
3. Kenwood Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
4. Forrest Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
5. Oakland Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
6. Larch Road
7. Ranchland Drive
8. South 23rd Street, Cherry Lane to Brookmeade Drive
9. South 15th Street, Madison to Jefferson Streets
10. 10. South 23rd Street, Van Buren to Jackson Streets
Motorists are asked to drive carefully near the construction work zones and to use alternate travel routes when possible.