Miss Quincy Scholarship Program Accepting Applications for Princess Mentoring Program
Quincy, Illinois —
The Miss Quincy Scholarship Program, a preliminary pageant to Miss Illinois and the Miss America Organization, is now accepting applicants for its 2018 Princess Mentoring Program. This dynamic, fun-filled, non-competitive program benefits girls ages 5-12 who are looking to improve upon skills that promote self-confidence and poise. Princesses will take the stage to perform an opening production number during the Miss Quincy Scholarship Pageant January 6, 2018 at Quincy Community Theatre. They will also walk the stage in a dress of their choice and be crowned by Miss Illinois and Miss Quincy’s Outstanding Teen! Princesses will have fun at pageant events with the Miss Quincy and Teen contestants and learn the importance of education, service, success and style from young female leaders in our area!
• Receive an official Miss Quincy Scholarship Program t-shirt, tiara, sash and goody bag
• Team up with our Miss Quincy/Miss Quincy’s Outstanding Teen contestants to learn their secrets to success
• Enjoy the spotlight as she takes the stage in a high-energy production number during the Miss Quincy Pageant
• Learn etiquette skills at a tea party with Miss Illinois
• Walk the Miss Quincy stage in a beautiful dress of her choosing and be crowned by Miss Illinois and Miss Quincy’s Outstanding Teen
• Be recognized in the Official Miss Quincy Program Book
• Take part in a party at The Budding Artist with the Miss Quincy/Miss Quincy’s Outstanding Teen Contestants to make memories to last a lifetime!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to shape a child’s life in a way that will give her enjoyment today and inspire confidence tomorrow!
The fee is $150 for the first princess and $100 for additional princesses from the same family. The family may pay the fees or the applicant may obtain a sponsorship from businesses, family, friends, or a combination of all three.
Click here for more information about the Miss Quincy Princess Program.