UPDATED Friday at 3 p.m.
Adams County Coroner Jim Keller confirms with KHQA that Ernest J. Biehler is the man who died after a house fire Thursday night.
At this time, there is no preliminary cause of death.
NEW THIS MORNING: Fire officials confirm to KHQA at least one fatality of a male in an overnight fire in Quincy.
Fire broke out Thursday night at 210 Kentucky in shortly after 11 p.m.
Crews arrived to a fully engulfed home and could see flames coming from three sides of the building.
Several gas tanks were nearby since ILMO Products Company is located right next to the home.
The homeowner tells KHQA she and a man named Ernie were inside when the lights started flickering.
Then, she said the back of the house caught fire. Watch exclusive interview with Jackie Edwards.
She said Ernie went to rescue one of their dogs, but she hasn't seen or heard from him since.
The house fire became a four-alarm fire due to the cold and possibility of iced up water lines.
Crews blocked off Gardner Expressway to make room for the fire trucks and hoses.
The Salvation Army responded to the scene with hot chocolate and coffee.