Douglass Community Services & F.A.C.T. seeking supplies, volunteers for school supplies
Douglass Community Services and F.A.C.T. will provide school supplies to Hannibal children again this year. This will be the 5th year in a row for the event.
There are a few ways you can help: volunteer to help package supplies, donate money, or donate supplies.
Volunteers are needed to help package school supplies:
- Friday, August 3rd: 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 8th: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 9th: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 13th: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m.
The supplies are being put together at a warehouse behind Fastenal in Hannibal.
If you can help, please call the Douglass Community Services office at (573) 221-3892.
You can also donate school supplies and/or money.
Listed below are the kinds of items that are needed:
- art boxes
- glue sticks
- white glue
- colored pencils
- loose-leaf paper (wide ruled)
- spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- crayons (24-count)
Supplies or money can be brought to F.A.C.T. at #4 Melgrove Lane in Hannibal.