St. Louis Dairy Council visits KHQA This Morning
She brought in a recipe for Overnight Oatmeal.
Click here to watch the segment.
Here's the recipe:
Outstanding Overnight Oatmeal
Makes 1 serving
• 1/3 cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1/3 cup rolled oats
• 1/3 cup nonfat milk
• 2 tsp chia seeds
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ medium banana, sliced
1. Place all ingredients in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
2. Gently stir the mixture until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Add banana slices.
4. Gently stir in banana slices so they are covered by the mixture.
5. Secure the lid.
6. Place jar in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts: 300 Calories, 7g Fat, 14g Protein, 27% Calcium