component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      19
      Sunday
      31 / 24
      Monday
      40 / 28
      Tuesday
      43 / 25

      Volunteer firefighters save house

      A volunteer fire department saved a house near Loraine, Illinois Tuesday, December 2nd..

      Two homeowners said they began smelling smoke shortly after 12:30 in the afternoon at a house on east 1850th.

      They found a small fire in the attic.

      One of the homeowners was able to slow the fire, but then called 911 after realizing insulation had caught fire.

      There was no visible damage to the outside of the home.

      The homeowners think an electrical problem in the fuse box started the blaze.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER