Vacant Saverton home a complete loss after fire
Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:19:50 GMT —
The Hannibal Rural Fire Department is on the scene of a house fire in Saverton, Missouri Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a home on the southside of Saverton after 6 a.m.
The home had been uninhabited for five months at the time of the blaze.
Officials believe the fire sparked on the southside of the building and spread throughout the entire home from there.
The home is a total loss.
The New London Fire Department responded as part of mutual aid.
We will bring you more details when they are released.