Snowy roads mean trouble for Quincy firefighters
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:01:16 GMT —
One person was sent to the hospital Friday morning following a house fire on Quincy's south side.
The fire happened at 1222 Madison Street at about 6:45 a.m.
Crews had trouble responding because of the slick road conditions.
Three people in the house made it out safely, however, after standing outside, one person felt they should get checked out after inhaling smoke. They went by ambulance to the hospital.
No word just yet on what started the fire or how much damage was caused.