UPDATED: June 9 at 12:50 p.m.
Colton Harris-Moore, who gained a popular following as the "Barefoot Bandit," has pleaded not guilty to all charges in federal court in Seattle.
The 20-year-old is accused of a two-year cross-country burglary spree in stolen cars, boats and planes -- some of the crimes allegedly committed while he was barefoot. He entered his plea Thursday.
Harris-Moore's lawyer, John Henry Browne, and Assistant U.S. Attorney Darwin Roberts previously said in court they hoped to have a plea deal reached by the end of last month that would provide the framework for resolving state and federal charges.
The deal would've allowed money from book or movie deals to be used as restitution to crime victims. But in the past few days, prosecutors have said they're reluctant to let Harris-Moore sell his story.
The teenage thief dubbed the "Barefoot Bandit" by police has pleaded guilty to a minor offense in the Bahamas and is expected to be deported soon to the United States.
Colton Harris-Moore pleaded guilty to illegal landing in his first court appearance in Nassau on Tuesday.
The charge carries a $300 fine or three months in jail, followed by deportation.
The 19-year-old American spent two years fleeing police before his capture Sunday in the Bahamas.
He faces burglary and theft charges in several U.S. states.