93
      Friday
      92 / 72
      Saturday
      92 / 74
      Sunday
      92 / 74

      Malfunctioning electrical cord sparks Hannibal fire

      A malfunctioning electrical cord sparked a fire in Hannibal early Monday morning.

      Firefighters responded to 1918 Gordon Street to find flames shooting from the home.

      The woman living in the home discovered the fire when she woke up to find her house full of smoke.

      She was able to get out of the house safely.

      The fire was under control in a few minutes.

      Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the room where the fire started.