79
      Friday
      92 / 72
      Saturday
      92 / 74
      Sunday
      92 / 73

      Hannibal couple homeless after Christmas morning blaze

      Firefighters responded to a Chestnut Street home just before 11 a.m.

      A Hannibal couple is homeless after a Christmas morning fire.

      According to our news gathering partners at the Hannibal Courier Post, firefighters responded to a Chestnut Street home just before 11 a.m. Wednesday.

      Investigators believe a heater in the bathroom sparked a fire inside the wall, which spread quickly.

      The couple and their pets escaped the home safely.

      Click here to read more from the Hannibal Courier Post.