74
      Thursday
      84 / 66
      Friday
      81 / 67
      Saturday
      84 / 69

      Fire destroys Ewing mobile home

      Two Ewing residents were able to escape safely when their mobile home caught on fire shortly before noon Monday.

      Fire Chief Doug Vaughn says one of the occupants lit a scented candle, then left it unattended.

      The fire department was able to get the blaze under control within 12 minutes, but the on East Main Street is a total loss.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER