72
      Wednesday
      92 / 71
      Thursday
      92 / 71
      Friday
      90 / 72

      Fire damages Ewing home, guts garage

      A fire that started from an outdoor barbeque grill left a rural Ewing home damaged and its garage a total loss Sunday afternoon.

      Fire crews responded to the home at 26975 Jasmine Avenue around 4 p.m. and found the garage fully engulfed in flames.

      The fire apparently ignited after the homeowner went inside after grilling. No injuries were reported.

      Firefighters remained on scene for more than an hour to control hot spots.