MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Family displaced in Adams County after Sunday morning fire

An Adams County family is now without a home after an early morning fire Sunday morning. The fire began in the house's chimney. That's according to Tri-Township Fire Department.

An Adams County family is now without a home after an early morning fire Sunday morning. The fire began in the house's chimney. That's according to Tri-Township Fire Department.

Crews first arrived at 1069 East 1453rd Street around 2:00 a.m., and found the house fully engulfed. Firefighters were on scene until 9:00 a.m.

Tri-Township Lt. Richard Kestner said the house belonged to Scott Fenn and his wife. Both were home at the time but were able to escape.

There were no injuries reported.

Officials said the house is a total loss.

Trending