68
      Saturday
      82 / 65
      Sunday
      86 / 67
      Monday
      89 / 71

      Chief: Christmas lights spark garage blaze

      Crews battle the garage fire

      Tri-township fire crews made quick work of putting out a garage fire on Gayla Drive off North 12th Street Tuesday night.

      The call came in around 9:30 p.m.

      Chief Darren Smith is continuing an investigation into the blaze.

      It's believed that the electrical fire started as a result of Christmas decorations that malfunctioned.

      No one was hurt, but the garage was destroyed.