If you're wondering where to celebrate the Fourth of July in the Tri-States, KHQA has got you covered. If your event isn't listed and you want the world (or people in the Tri-States) to know, please submit the information to email@example.com.
- Attend a baseball game at QU-Stadium and watch the fireworks show at dark on Tuesday, July 3rd or Wednesday, July 4th- Fireworks along the banks of the Mississippi River over Clat Adams Park, Front and Hampshire Streets at dusk. Pre-show entertainment by the Quincy Park Band at 7:30 p.m.
- Celebration is from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. in Bailey Park in Camp Point- Run/Walk begins at 8 a.m.- Sand Volleyball begins at 9 a.m.- Parade begins at 10:30 a.m.- "Cruise In" Entertainment begins at 1 p.m.- Games and inflatables for kids- Lunch at 11 a.m.- Supper at 4:30 p.m.- Fireworks show at dusk
- National Tom Sawyer Days (including fireworks display,) click here for a story and link to a complete list of events
- Oldest celebration in Northeast Missouri (140th Annual) will happen rain or shine on Tuesday, July 3rd from 5 to 9 p.m. and on Wednesday, July 4th from 8 a.m. through the fireworks display at 10:15 p.m., bring your lawn chairs
- Despite the hot, dry weather, Louisiana is proceeding with its annual Fourth of July celebration along the riverfront. The drought has forced some communities to cancel fireworks shows, but many cities along the Mississippi River are still holding them. Activities in Louisiana kick off with vendor booths at 5:30 p.m., followed by the Lil Mr. and Miss Firecracker and Miss Liberty contests at 7. DJ services will be provided.
- Fireworks at the Old Fort Madison at Riverview Park at dusk, ceremony begins at 1 p.m. with free admission to the Fort- Kiddie Parade at Avenue G and Riverview Park
- Keokuk Disc Golf Tournament from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Rand Park- Kiddy Parade starts at 10 a.m. from Triangle Park at Fourth and Orleans, traveling up Grand Avenue and ending at Rand Park- Special activities in Rand Park beginning at 11 a.m., concluding with a fireworks display at 9 p.m.- "Dunk a Cop" benefit starting at 1 p.m. in Rand Park to raise funds for Londyn Weber who is fighting Stage 4 neuroblastoma- The Young Gunz will perform from 7 to 9 p.m. near the Rand Park pond