Celebrate National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day
TRI STATE —
Now would be a great time to open your refrigerator and start checking those expiration dates.
It is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!
Today is the day that people are encouraged to inspect the contents of their fridge for expired foods and cleanliness.
Here are some tips on how you can celebrate:
- Empty each shelf.
- Completely wipe down the inside of the refrigerator.
- Wash drawers and underneath the drawers.
- Throw away all expired food.
- Throw away any moldy food.
- Get rid of anything that you do not use.
- Vacuum condenser coils.
- Vacuum out under the refrigerator.
Restock shelves and drawers with good food.
Enjoy your nice, clean, organized refrigerator.
The timing could not be better to get your refrigerator in order.
With Thanksgiving preparations and all those leftovers, you are going to need the extra room.
Use #CleanOutYourRefrigeratorDay to post on social media.